The meal you make when guests are coming over.
Write a review
- 2 cups cooked chicken, seasoned as desired
- 1.5 sleeves Ritz crackers, crushed
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Cook the chicken thoroughly, seasoning as you wish. (I like to season with salt, pepper, garlic salt, and season all). While the chicken is cooking, combine soups and sour cream in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, crush the ritz crackers and stir in melted butter and poppyseeds. Cube or shred the chicken and spread on the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish. Spread soup mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle the cracker mixture evenly over the soup layer. Bake at 3500 for 30 minutes. Serve over hot rice.
Mom Made This For Us! http://www.mommadethisfor.us/